Pastor Luke Ahrens
My Church Filled With God’s Power | The Power of Mutual Ministry
Text: 1 Corinthians 12:12-20
1A) I need to understand the foundation of Mutual Ministry:
• We are the Body of Christ; (v.12)
• We are united by the Holy Spirit. (v.13)
2A) I am a vital member of the Body of Christ. (v.14)
3A) Excuses OTHER people make: (vv.15-16)
• Because I am not a ___________________, I am not needed.
• Because other members are more experienced, I am not needed.
• Because I was/am broken or bruised, I am not needed.
• Because I am not sure how I fit in, I am not needed.
• Because I do not like my member, I am not needed.
4A) My bad logic cannot alter reality, but it will alter mutual ministry. (vv.17, 19-20)
5A) God has uniquely created and positioned me to bless the Body of Christ. (v.18)
Conclusion: Could I be a foot that has fallen asleep?